Because Carrie Bradshaw, is a columnist in the show & she writes about her observations on New York, Friendships, Romantic relationships, Fashion among other things . I did like some of her observations, which I share with you here :
- Water is the most important element in life, because without it, you can’t make Coffee!
- After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breathe and reboot.
- Life gives you a lot of chances to screw up, which means you have Just as many chances to get it right.
- May be our mistakes are what make our Fate.
- The most important thing in life is your Family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But in the end, they are the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and Sometimes its the family you make for yourself.
- In life we do things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are. And in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn’t be the person we are. So just live, make mistakes, have wonderful memories. But Never ever second guess Who you are, Where you have been and most Importantly, Where it is you are going.
- Some love stories aren’t epic novels, some are short stories. But that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.
- The most exciting and challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And If you find someone to love the you that you love, that’s just fabulous.
- They say nothing lasts forever, Dreams change, Trends come & go but Friendship is one Label that never goes out of style.
If you are a fan of the show or the movie, let me know some of your favorite moments, characters or quotes from the show, in the Comments section below!